100th Anniversary Celebration Weekend Photos
To view the rest of the images from the weekend, please visit the Flickr album. To download an image from Flickr:
- Click on the image you wish to download
- Click on the arrow pointing downward in the bottom right corner
- Select the size from the pop-up window
- Save image to your computer
Dear IU School of Nursing Alumni & Friends:
Thank you for attending the IU School of Nursing’s 100th anniversary weekend! More than 700 alumni and friends joined us for this once in a lifetime experience. We worked diligently to provide a wonderful experience and hope we exceeded your expectations. We kindly ask that you take just a few minutes and fill out our post-weekend survey by clicking on the link below. Your feedback is crucial to ensure the success of future experiences.
A few housekeeping notes:
- The historical book can be purchased online at www.iupress.indiana.edu. If you prefer to order over the phone, please call IU Press directly at 1-800-842-6796 and choose option 1.
- Reservations are being accepted for our “footsteps of Florence Nightingale” trip taking place this October. You can find more information by visiting http://alumni.indiana.edu/Florence. If you have questions or to speak to someone regarding the trip please contact Karen Conrad toll-free, 800-824-3044.
It was an honor to organize the weekend for you. Please stay in touch and let us know if we can do anything to assist you. Contact Danny Kibble, Direct of Alumni Programs, at email@example.com